Friday, April 8, 2011

What's up T.V. Land

Since it is obviously so interesting to you I will tell you all of the shows that I enjoy and what nights they are usually on.

1. Cougar Town. 
Courtney Cox is a supa fox in this show. The early seasons are a little dirty, a little racy but hey thats show biz for ya. The show since, in its second season, calmed down a ton and it's gotten to the goods baby. FUNNY funny show and I totally got Nic hooked on it. Wednesday nights

2. Modern Family
The Dunffee family is my favorite but Gloria puts up a good fight. Wednesday nights

3. Community
If nothing else watch this. It will Chang your life. Thursday nights

3 1/2. Bones
I am only liking this show right now because Mookie is totes obsessed with it so it's on every Thursday night at our house. She loves BOOTH, but I can't really blame her.

4. Pretty Little Liars
It's not on right now because the season just ended but all you people who are like me and love drama, scandal, heat, passion, and revenge, you know you will love this show. Used to be Mondays, but when it comes back it will be Tuesdays.

5. Mad Love
You will fall madly in love with mad love. Watch it Love it

6. How I Met Your Mother
We will most likely never actually meet the children's mother but it's okay for now - it's still funny.

7. Seasonal shows like 
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
So You Think You Can Dance
America's Best Dance Crew


But then again who has time for television anyway. It just rots your brain ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha i love how you ever so sneakily threw in that chang-ism. community, modern family and how i met your mother are my tops. soo good!

    ReplyDelete