Friday, December 17, 2010

Best Friends Wedding

Alright so my best friend in the whole world Breezy just got engaged about thirty minutes ago. My other best friend Kris has been engaged for a while and is getting married tomorrow. My third best friend Nic will be getting engaged shortly because lets be honest she is hot. So that leaves me with....Three couples. I know cherries right. yeah but don't worry readers this blog is not going to turn into the diary and confessions of a crazed loony toon. I'm not that girl who is all sorts of crazy pants, desperate to have a husband of her own...you know the type. Its just not me..honestly I am getting over them, but I sort of have commitment issues. Eternity is a long time and everyone is all "well Cait when you know you know".....well I say "hey back at cha team I wont know because fun fact about Cait #1 my longest relationship....one month and that was not always by choice." I know I sort of sound like that girl I described and said I was not in the beginning of this post but lets be honest in the course of one year I will have lost my three closest friends to the male gender. Its like we are playing a giant game of battle of the sexes and I'm the only one on team girl and I'm losing.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmkay. So.

    Number 1. I LOVE YOU.
    Number 2. The title makes me think of your dream
    Number 3. Speaking of dreams, you should post yours on here because they are always so ridiculous.
    Number 4. I LOVE how you call me breezy. You are the only person besides my father to ever call me that.
    Number 5. I will now be an avid follower.

    ReplyDelete