Monday, December 13, 2010

first of all...

Alright so first posts are always weird. Agreed? Yeah thought so. No one ever knows what their first post should be about. They want it to be memorable so that people will continue to come back and read their blog. I am also having the same thoughts and worries as everyone else. So my first official blog post is about...first blog posts I suppose. Nic has been trying to get me to have a blog for a long time now. After explaining to her that back when we were cool Breezy, Kris and I all made a secret blog, she didn't believe me because I could not show it to her. Seeing as how not a one of us could remember the email or password of the secret blog. It happens. I have now given up and am now the proud owner of my very first "real" blog. I will have to nurture and care for it like a baby and write daily the tales of my everyday life. A little insight into my very own fantastic and strange world.

1 comment: