Monday, December 27, 2010

My very own wings

SUPER BUSY. So when  I was twelve years old I decided that I wanted to decorate my room. I printed off pictures of celebrities. and stapled them to my walls. I wanted it to look like the inside of a magazine. I was so excited all while I was doing it. Once I was done I loved my room! Terribly sad when I had to move out. I then preceded to go off to to college. When I moved back home from college I took a good look at what I had done to my room. I decided that past tense cait was super immature...college more experienced  cait wanted something new. So I called up my aunt "Big D" and was like hey come do my room! She was like "oh so done." We began to go from thrift store to thrift store collecting things that would turn my room from lame 12 year old in to AWESOME 80 year old man. I wanted my new room to look like it was locked away in some dark mansion for years and years and someone just happened to stumble upon it. Goal Achieved. Everyone that has seen it says thats the feel they get when they come inside! Its like an old Italian mans dirty basement den. So choice. I knew what I was going for...and I'm loving it.

 Christmas was pretty slammin. We watched Thumbelina and everyone got tears when she and Prince Cornelius were REUNITED. It was totes worth the sobs. My room was the majority of my Christmas what with my comforter and new furniture and what not. But Mother Nature got me some super awesome clothes. I was like thanks G.S.B.D this is totes the best Christmas ever. We also as children got a collective present because "santa" thought he was funny. What is funny about one present amongst four teenagers. nothing. It was a tight gift though. "Sky Runners" and of course I look just like that guy in the video when I wear them.  Sorry I have not blogged in a while the Holidays were NUTS! I'm sad its over but relieved to move on to New Years. So many resolutions to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment