Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Card?

Im awful at this posting everyday thing. I never have anything cool to say. Today on my way to work I saw a car that was wider than it was tall...so that was cherries. I also discovered a new website. www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com  pretty much speaks for itself right. This site is odd. And I'm not talking like creepy neighbor kid who snorts nasal spray and wears agile pants odd, Im talking dress your kids up on lobster and oyster outfits odd. 

one of my favs.

of course the always popular mother daughter glam shot

G.S.B.D and I are going to the mall next week to get some

and last but most certainly not least 


a good old fashioned family photo

CHEESE!!





2 comments:

  1. oh no i just made a post about this too bahaha COUSINS! it will come out like next week though.

    ReplyDelete