Sunday, December 19, 2010

Obsession

I have an addictive personality. I know this about myself and yet I still continue to find myself obsessing over and or partaking of addicting substances. Your probably thinking to yourself. CAIT IS ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND SHE IS OBSESSED WITH GLEE WHAT?! no no no you would be mostly wrong in your thinking. I do not do drugs. However one of my obsessions is the show Glee. I have been sort of disappointed with this season though so far. It may just be easier to make a list of things now excluding glee.

#1 Photography blogs
         -Ben Christensen Photography
         -Amelia Kate Photography
         -Kristin Taylor Photography

#2 Television Shows
         -Cougar Town
         -Modern Family
         -Lie to me
         -Bones
         -How I met your mother
         -Psych

#3 The Circus
         - ....i know right

#4 Soda
        -Dr. Pepper
        -Coke
        -Sprite

#5 Great Hair!
        - My Hair
        -Ry Guys Hair
        -When Nic does hair

#6 Holidays....but not all of them
         -Christmas
         -Arbor Day
         -New Years
         -My Birthday

soft carpet, game nights, oceans, signs, fire, the moon, rain, ice, Christmas lights, tea cup pigs, baby clothes, sunsets, old man decor, story time, butterfly kisses, stolen kisses, curly hair, dreams, Disneyland...Disney movies.....Disney princesses, facebook creeping, trampolines, love letters/old letters, adorable couples, soccer moms, vans, twilight saga, cameras, ron weasley, ear muffs/winter clothes, matching sun dresses, burlesque, christina aguilera...just to name some

2 comments:

  1. Yes, see this is why Briana and are are sisters - we have the same thought processes because I was going to comment "Oh, and Ashley Harris. And her husband Matt! And then her 4 children, one of which is not born yet."

    I have what I would consider to be an addictive personality as well. Addictive and I'm also very susceptible to suggestion. I'm just weak I guess!

    So do you love it that I figured out how to find your blog thanks to the miracle of Facebook. I love it, and I will bug you with all of my long and strange comments. I know - you're excited :)

    ReplyDelete