Monday, March 7, 2011

Ginger Dumplings

I secretly (haha not so much a secret now) want to be a ginger. Let me explain. I have this weird obsession with red headed people. Mostly of the male gender but let's be honest, girls to. The way I see it red heads can go one of two ways.

Horribly horribly wrong

Or 

Horribly horribly right :)



Am I right. You never really see or meet a red head in the middle. Never once in my life have I said, "Hey that is an okay looking red head." Now for the disclaimer: you, yourself, and....um you, may feel differently and lump all of the gingers into one wrenched category. I feel bad for all of these people. GINGERS ARE MY FAVORITE. As stated before, weirdly obsessed. I look for them in life and sadly on facebook - it's the glamorous life I lead people. So this is why I want to be one. I find that if I end up being a hot ginger, good for me and if I am not a hot ginger, then at least I have red hair. If that were the case then I would find some old sea hag to turn me into a sweet little mermaid and I could fall in love with ERIC who is just cherries of a man! After that they could make a movie after me!


1 comment:

  1. too funny...especially cause after church I watched the Little Mermaid while reminiscing the days when i obsessed with being a mermaid and having long, luscious, red hair! we think alike.

    ReplyDelete