Monday, March 28, 2011

Glam Squad

MY BEST FRIEND SINCE EIGHTH GRADE GOT MARRIED ON THURSDAY

 
This is Breezy Janae Harrison Anderson

She is my Best Friend

Kris Cait and Nic are her prep squad.
Nic did her hair 
Cait did her make up
Kris was moral support and also did my hair because it was a wreck.

I don't have any pictures from the reception but it was perfect,
these are my three best friends! Two of them are married and I couldn't be happier for them
They all mean the world to me 
I couldn't live life without them I know they will do the same for me when I get married!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

3 comments:

  1. I'll just say right now.. I look bangin. really... that's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! you girls are beautiful and cait you have the biggest heart, i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah. Made the blog. LOVE YOU CC, CAITIE CRANDALL, CAIT, K8, KT, CAITLYN CRANDALL.

    ReplyDelete