Friday, March 4, 2011

Lawyered!

Pretty much I am trying this new thing were I find sweet old pictures on my computadora and then blog about the little treasures I find! It wont last long, okay? But long time ago, and when I say long time ago I mean it - Kris had not met Shan Man yet and Breezy had not met Danny Boy yet - anyway, me, Kris, Breezy and Breezy's (Breezies?) sister Karlie went up to Pinetop to sleep for a weekend! Breezy's dad was all, "Hey I'm a lawyer so I'm smart and you should sleep inside, like how about you sleep in this sweet condo we have?" We were like, "Oh we have been lawyered!" So accepting of that offer! Uh yea...snow and outside is cold.

We got there and I took some sweet fuzzy pic's


Me and "my sister" (great story, so every time she and I are together, someone that we don't know will randomly come up to us and ask if we are sisters. Like come on does it matter if we are? NO we look like we are! SO WE MUST BE, RIGHT? So why not ask if we are? We're not, we met like the summer before this ha!) Kris and me when I had braces.
Check that out!! Is that the most perfect winning smile you have ever seen?! barf

BEST FRIEND BREEZY!

We put it on self timer and set it on the table. We all squatted down because we did not want the picture to cut off our heads. Turns out we could have stood up, that fridge is taller than me..

Breezy and Kars got a little crazy

Me and the girls got sweet new hats to show off to Ry Gy! You know when he gets back from Canada, if he will still have me :)

We tried to make a snowman, however none of us were strong enought to put the second ball up on top of the first ball. Also the balls are the same size.

Ok lets be honest. We didn't make these, we found them
and stood on them.

We went to dinner and I went to the bathroom...


and the girls took pictures with my camera


All in all it really was one of the best trips I have ever been on. Sad Nic couldn't be there. I'm sure there was a reason she was not there but that doesn't matter because we had fun without her, but don't tell her that.

3 comments:

  1. i was probably wallowing in self pitty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these pictures are so cute of me.. If Shan met me in these days I would be screwin the pooch on that one. hahah i was wearing my david shirt though. FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaha YES. I LOVED that weekend!!!! We will do it sometime when we are all married and sick of our husbands and I'm a PA and Kristi has like 4 kids and Nic has 12! So... ten years?

    ReplyDelete