Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How..

The other night Nic and I were hanging out baking cookies! I got a text message from one Mr. Scott Balls. Ha yeah that's his real name - good one right? He tells us that he is having a game night and that we are invited. Nic and I were right in the middle of our little project so we could not very well just up and leave - OUR COOKIES WOULD BURN! So we continued to bake for our friends Cam, Tay, and Lay. They were so sweet to us on our camping trip, and they got us back in time for Breezy's bridal shower. Yeah...silly for us to go but we had a good time. I digress...I do that a lot....It gets to be about ten thirtyish and Nic and I decide to grace Scott and the others with our presence at said "game night."

We called Scott and asked how the game night was going. He said it was over and everyone had left except Jeff and Mike. Little did he know we were making this call from outside of his house. We then preceded to ask if we could use the bathroom and by "we" I mean Nic asked. He said sure, so we walked up to his house. I got to the door and things looked dark inside. Nic told me to just walk into the house and I, being so willing to do anything I'm told, grabbed the handle and marched inside.

A dog came around the corner...Scott does not have a dog....It smelled like smoke.....Scott does not smoke.....It was then that we realized that we were in the wrong house. ONCE AGAIN I say "we" when I really mean ME. I turned around to see Nic walking away...no no let me rephrase RUNNING AWAY, SPRINTING AWAY, GETTING THE HECK OUT OF DODGE while I was caught up with a massive blood hound snatching at my toes! I finally wrestled the dog to the ground and got the door closed! We both booked it down the street...and next door...to Scott's house. Oops. Once safe inside Nic and I bust up laughing. We look at each other and say in perfect unison "TYPICAL US!"

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me?! that is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha we are so great. and i'm pretty sure the dog wasn't that LARGE haha i love you cait!

    ReplyDelete