Saturday, March 26, 2011

Skilled Inventor


Last night as I lay in bed I got to thinking, if I want to be a billionaire I better invent something. So I started to brain-storm. I got it! Well you have to be like super pro to play tennis. Like that sport is rarely played by amateurs. So what if I invented like a miniature tennis table that could fit in your house and could be enjoyed by all!  

Turns out it's already invented and called Ping Pong. 

Discouraged, I began to think again - what what what could I make that would be worthwhile to the enitre population of America? What about something that you could carry around with you and when it rained it would cover your head.

Yeah that idea was taken too. Under The Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

Honestly, at this point I'm pissed...I don't know what to do at this point. THEY STOLE ALL OF MY IDEAS. I calmed myself. Well what about something to hold my hair back while I eat, you know so my hair does not get in my soup or my pasta or whatever....

One upped again. HAIR TIE


Oh yeah and Asia stole my other brain storm for that same Idea



Hand Held Paper Shreader...
yeah


Something to cary with you so you know the time without looking at your phone

A watch


What about like a clear toaster so you can make sure your toast does not burn
Seriously.


Since last night I have given up on inventing and have decided that I might as well stick to what I'm good at. 
Crocheting Belts! Nobody does that! I can sell them for like ten bucks!

 Yes you can buy those too. 


I'm done being crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment