Friday, February 18, 2011

Attention Libra

So check it out. Most of you who know me, know that I am a pretty outgoing person and that shy is not usually a word associated with describing me. However, if you really really know me you also know that when it comes to boys men I become a twisted mangled wreck like a train off its tracks. My tongue ties itself into knots and shoves itself down my throat and into my stomach. I partly blame all of those chick flicks I'm so obsessed with. HA - making me believe that some super perfect man is going to see me from across the room and walk right up to me and start a conversion. But you see, that would happen in a world where good things happen to me but that's not really where we live. We live in a place where if I see a boy I like, I am usually the one to start the conversation. Ironically however, I can't even remember how to put together the letters H, E, and Y when I am around "him." Trust me peeps I can talk some pretty sweet game to friends, but when it actually comes time to perform I choke like Christina Aguiera at the super bowl.

Me: "HELLO! OO he is so good looking. You know what, I am just going to go up to him and kiss him and he won't even know what hit him." (I really would to Paul Walker)
ImageShack, share photos of paul walker, paule walker, share pictures of paul walker, paule walker, share video of paul walker, paule walker, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting.

Friend: "Okay do it."
Me: "Fine." ( I turn and strut towards the man in question and about half way there spin around and walk right back to where I was standing)
Me: "I chickened out"
Friend: "Typical"
Me: "One of these days I'm going to do it!!"
Friend: "Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. RIOT!"

There it is, for all the world to see. I am shy when I get around a boy I like. My hands get sweaty, and my eye starts to twitch. For all intents and purposes I would most likely faint before I could figure out a way to make the sentence come out of my mouth. Then, of course after fainting, I would say something along the lines of "your eyes have a little green in them," after which I would heave my mornings breakfast all over his Nike's. Maybe it's best if I just kept my mouth shut. Then I would never meet anyone and life would go on as intended. My reasoning behind telling you all of this is so maybe you can give me advice. 

ATTENTION: 
Young people under the age of....old. Please please help me. I want him to be wowed and to remember me. Something better then "hey" or "hi." I'm going for memorable here team! I want fireworks, lasers, those little white balls you throw on the floor and they do a mini explosion, and fire breathers. I will accept nothing short of astonishing.   

ANSI - CAUTION
Your advice most likely will not be used because I am an impaired human being. I just mostly want to see what you would do, and possibly what you think I could do. 

1 comment: