Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's the Password

So...the other day I decided that I wanted to get back onto my old myspace account, you know just to see if I could get onto it. I put in my user name or whatever and then the password that I thought was right. It wasn't. I tried every password I could possibly ever remember using. Still nothing. So I decided to get some help from the question. You know "The question" I'm talking about...."What was the name of your first pet?"


 So naturally I typed in Ariel because when I was a wee little thing I had an angelfish name Ariel. This was not my password. What a dumb question. Knowing my first pets name is not helping me with my problem. Then I became curious. What other questions have I used to "help" me remember my password. Old e-mail accounts, AIM accounts, random youtube accounts, sometimes I got the password, and sometimes not. But "the question" was never once helpful. So I asked the rents for the reasons behind these questions. Big Chief says "No no Cait, when you answer that question then they know its you and they send you an e-mail with your real password." DUH. Normally people put their passwords as like "ASD159753JKL or something tricky like that. Something that no one will ever ever guess. I felt dumb after he told me this because what sane person would put their password as the answer to a security question. What is the name of your favorite food? Answer: Hamburger. Password: hamburgerwithcheese. STUMPED 'EM!!



Also.. since this is my blog I was looking back to see how funny I am (shockingly enough I did not laugh as much as I wanted to) and I only found one post with pictures of me or my peeps in it. Appalled and distraught I have chosen to make a decree through all the land of "The Valley" that these next few posts will be picture full. So packed with pictures from this week that you will not be able to handle it. You may...no you probably will go blind with ecstasy. Lucky you.


No comments:

Post a Comment