Monday, February 21, 2011

You look familiar

You know when you see someone and you automatically analyze their looks and compare them to something or someone well known. Take my last post for instance. Most people say Cait = Kelly Clarkson. NBD right? Okay well I am guilty of this but I rarely compare the person in question to a well known celeb. I usually compare them to an animal, fictional cartoons or characters, or an inanimate object. So in theses past few days I have literally seen people that have looked like....

The prospector from Toy Story


Carl from Big Fish


a Fish



The Orbit gum lady


A skinny lamp, or a cactus. I couldn't decide



Ronnie from Jersey Shore



and a taller version of Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory

2 comments:

  1. haha classic. was i there for dexter?? cause i think maybe i was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha I always read your posts and try to find the like button...

    ReplyDelete