Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The wisdom of the wise

I have a quote book and it looks like this.



Inside it is full of quotes that I have found or have been told over the years. I started when I was 14 years old and personally I love it. Any quote or saying that I find and love I write it down in this little spiral notebook. I believe everyone should have one. Examples of quotes inside the book:


  • A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
                                                            -Maya Angelou

  • You know that place between asleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I will always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.
                                                          -Tinker Bell (Hook)

  • Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
                                                              -Robert Frost

  • We breathe. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. 37 seconds, well used, is a lifetime.
                                                             -Edward Magorium (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium)

    • I'm still waiting for you to be the one I'm waiting for.
                                                               -Reliant K

    • Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy.
                                                                     -DISNEYLAND

    1 comment: