Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart Jumps

Let me tell you how I feel about 3D. Frankly, I hate it.

Things flying off the screen right at my face, not okay. "Come on Cait. It creates a world where you feel involved, like you're right in the middle of the action." Here is the deal peeps. If I wanted to be "in the middle of the action" I would join the army. 3D movies make me antsy and my heart jumps anytime I think something is going to happen. I spend the entire movie wondering what is going to smack me in the face next, like a sweet surprise shark attack about to chomp all my vital parts off. 


Or a giant rap-tor deciding it's okay to eat me instead of little baby dinosaurs. 

Yes yes, I know that it's not really coming at me but it looks like it is. Haven't we been taught since birth to believe everything we see and hear? I was. So I believe when something comes flying off the screen at my face the only way to save myself is to take off those ridiculous looking glasses. But when you do take them off to save yourself the movie ends up looking like this

                              



I hold on to them through the whole movie just in case. I have only enjoyed one movie in 3D - can you guess? YOU'RE RIGHT. Justin Bieber Never Say Never. The reasons I loved it: First of all, it's JB. How can you not love it. Number 2: Nothing flew at my face. His hand simply reached out to caress my face. Other than that, nothing should ever come off that screen, not even butterflies. Nic and Breezy and Kris all say I'm a baby about it. But I say hey there snooty snoots, IT'S FREAKY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kris... and, just to comment... I did notttt tell you you're a baby about.. because.. in fact.. I HATE 3D AS WELL! like literally hate.. even ask shannon.. when we went and saw narnia in 3D, I kind of acted ridiculous and threw a fit. I respect your decision 100%. 3D SUCKS!!! *(&%&^#(%)&*_(&)*^$^&$&^%*&^^^^!!!!!! that's what I have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even hate it so much, that I watched half of narnia without the glasses. bahaha

    ReplyDelete