Friday, February 11, 2011

What's a Bieber

People just do not understand The Biebs.
I am in a reading class...by choice because it is 3 credits so I thought, why not? Easy A, right?
It's a total joke...everyone in there is like foreign. So English is like their second language. So naturally reading is hard for them. Besides the point that 98% of the time I am bored in that class. So I draw. So yesterday I was drawing something like this on my piece of paper...
not exactly this but pretty similar

The kid next to me then asks me, "What are you, 12?"
I have never given a dirtier look to anyone in my whole life.
I was almost rude enough to say "YEAH?! Well you can't read so suck it!"
People just do not understand.
He is the most amazing person in this whole world. I have thought this for months now. Last night I went to see the midnight showing of his movie with my neighbors, t-bone (2:20) and lashtastic...


Yes, three summers ago we made up nicknames for each other. I have a new found respect for Justin Bieber.


 NEVER SAY NEVER


He was so young when he started and he is only 16 now but he has the most beautiful voice. There was a part in the movie when he brought a girl up on stage and sang to her...just her. I FREAKED! Let's be honest here, I cried. He literally made tears come out of my face. I was like a little girl, weak and submissive. I have never been that way in a movie theater. I lost my voice I was screaming so loud. AND IT WAS IN 3D! He was singing and reaching out to me and I touched his hand. This post should probably be in movie reviews but I don't care. I'm in love with him...




You don't get it

No comments:

Post a Comment