Friday, January 21, 2011

TV Rules my Life

  Nic, Colleen and I all watch the show "The Bachelor" together. Most Monday nights we all three get together and watch How I Met Your Mother, and The Bachelor. And when I say most Mondays, I pretty much mean we just started doing this the past week. Here are the girls on the Bachelor that I would  not mind if they won..

The Bachelor 2011's Lisa Morrisey from Season 15 with Brad Womack
# 5 this is Tina!




   Britt Billmaier from The Bachelor 2011 Season 15  #4 this is Brit!


 The Bachelor Season 15's Ashley Spivey  #3 this is Ashley!


                      The Bachelor 2011's Lindsay Hill from Season 15 with Brad Womack # 2 this isLindsey!

Now I would not mind if any of these girls won. Nic, Colleen and I have all talked it over and we all agree that these are our top 5 girls. The order may vary for each of us (except for #1) however the girls are mostly the same. Wait...did I count wrong? There are only four girls here. Cait...who holds the number one spot. Well...the number one girl is adorable, obviously, but her story is not the usual sad "my father beat me" "my father left me" "I used to be anorexic" "blah blah blah" sob story all of the other girls have. This girl was engaged to be married...her fiancée got into a plane and never landed. No one made it out alive. DUN DUN DUN (dramatic music)!! All jokes aside the saddest part is that after she found out she lost her soon to be husband, she realized that she was pregnant with his daughter! She was described by the other girls as looking like Barbie with the heart of Mother Teressa. You want to hate her because she is so pretty but you just can't. AND BRAD ALREADY LOVES HER. He gets nervous around her and he can't quite figure her out....thats right, #1. This is EMILY

The Bachelor 2011's Emily Maynard Season 15

We love filling our heads with useless bits of provoked drama. You know, in classic Bachelor fashion the "she said she said." Already we have had like 9 girls cry...seriously girls man up! Now on to H.I.M.Y.M. The show is pretty much a grown man telling his children the story of how he met their mother. Its narrated by Bob Saget other wise known as Danny Tanner on Full House.  It has been running for 5 seasons. It is super funny but come on...we need to meet MOM!! 
Favorite Characters in order
Marshall Erikson
Lily Aldrin
Ted Evelyn Mosby
Robbin Sherbatsky
and 
Barny Stinson (swarley)

SUIT UP

1 comment: