Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tick Tick Tick

So as time goes on I get closer and closer to the time when Ry Guy comes home. I got to thinking you guys do not know anything about him!! He is my sort of missionary. We dated 6 weeks before he left on his mission to Winnipeg Canada. Sometimes I miss him a lot. 
Canada stole my best friend! We could tell each other anything we were just those people you know.He and I met at a game night. We didn't talk much there, but we (as roommates) decided he was fun enough to hang out with again. So the girls of 504 (that was our apartment number when Breezy, Kris and I lived in thatcher, we also lived with cute little Leisel Innes. She was the one who knew Ry Guy and introduced us) decided to plan a date.  Just the four of us we were going to go up to the top of Mt. Graham and have tinfoil dinners. I went with one of my friends I had just met: Conor. Breezy went with Cowboy Caleb, Kris went with Degan and Leisel went with Andy. These were all boys we had recently met. We were really excited when Leisel decides that she wants more people to go. So we invite our friends Alexis, Tiara, Stephanie, and Amanda. They all had dates and Amanda's date was Ry Guy. We had such a fun time on the date and Ry Guy and I talked more than him and his date did. So when we got back home, Conor said "Cait I have basketball in the morning I have to go home." I told him it was totes fine and that we would hang out again soon. So I started to go inside Ry Guy stopped me and said "um my date just left with her friends so I guess I am just going to go home." I told him that he should just stay and be my date the rest of the night. We went inside and started watching Dumb and Dumber. Ry Guy and I snuggled and I felt his hands shaking, which oddly made me happy because then I knew I made him nervous. Then he kissed me. Best kiss of my life but that is beside the point. The point is later I found out that he was not nervous at all, he just has this thing where he shakes. He does not know why but he just does. We "dated" up until he left on his mission and I write him every week. Who knows what will happen when he gets home. I cant wait to see though!

1 comment: