Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tool

So I was in line at taco bell the other day. It had been a long day and I was on my way home and that is what I decided I wanted. I ordered and I pull forward. I'm not quite to the first window yet to pay. So I'm chillin' chillin' mindin' my business I looked around and I couldn't believe this. This kid inside the taco bell was starring me down though those big windows. He could not have been older than eleven years old. All of the sudden the line started to move and as I was driving away, he winked at me. HE WINKED AT ME!! I was so disgusted. They start out so young and innocent. Then big brother comes along and teaches them the way to pick up "chicks." So gross! Cam's best friend Tay Tay... (I call him this because of this video #36) he winks all the time at me. Part of me believes he does it just to peeve me. Total tool move. "The Wink" is an action associated with "The Tool." When you think of a guy who is a "tool" you think of two types of guys

#1
Mr. Wannabe
white,
usually unattractive,
finger guns,
a wife beater,
baggy pants, 
"do/don't rag"
big ugly gold cheep bling 

# 2
Mr Suave 
white,
usually a regulation hottie
nicely dressed/suit,
glasses (optional),
GQ stance or pose,
finger guns,
pretty boy crooked smile,
or 
the smolder,

Now ladies do not be fooled by this sexy exterior! Most of us would swoon at the chance to be with Mr. Suave....HE IS A TOOL he will use you for all your worth and then finger gun you down and leave you with nothing but a wink! Then Mr. Wannabe will parachute in and cut you off at the pass just as you are weak and vulnerable! Do not let this happen. These men think it is sexy to say some cheesy line give us a smile and a wink we as women will just play into their little scheme. They have to be put in their place. The wink will only get them so far in life. BOYS you cannot wink your way out of taxes, or a marriage, or a child. They are starting younger and targeting women of all ages. So hide your kids hide your wife cuz they winkin' at erybudy out her






1 comment:

  1. bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    caitie please start blogging everyday.

    you are by far my favorite blogger EVER!

    ReplyDelete